White Water Recycling Control Solution
White water recycling control solution includes: White water recycling system (multi-disc), net trough level in white water recycling machine, and sequential startand control of temperature inside the machine. The white water recycling system (multi-disc) is an important component of the pulp-making pulp and paper workshop, which generally controls the following:
- Coordination, regulation, and control of the ratio of the filter layer slurry and whitewater processing capacity.
- Multi-disc filterer liquid level control and speed interlock control.
- Clean water pressure constant loop control
- Liquid level detection control for ultra-clear water tank and muddy water tank.
- Detection and monitoring of outlet pressure of water pumps
- Detection and monitoring of level of slurry in recycled slurry tank and volume of recycled slurry
- Start, stop, and interlocking of equipment and motors
- Water temperature control inside white water recycler
- Control of ratio of recycled slurry dilution valve