HiaGuard is a Safety Instrumented System (SIS) developed by HollySys Group for industry automation safety applications, which has obtained the SIL3 certification from TÜV Rheinland, and is compliant with requirements under the IEC61508/IEC61511/IEC50156-1 standards. The HiaGuard system can be applied to projects requiring very stringent safety requirements up to the SIL3 level.
Where HiaGuard is mainly used:
The HiaGuard system adopts 2-out-of-3 Diagnostics (2oo3D), applicable for Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD), Fire & Gas Systems (FGS), Burner Management Systems (BMS), Emergency Trip Systems (ETS), Process Shutdown Systems (PSD), and Key Process Control applications.
Key characteristics of HiaGuard system:
• Three-redundancy diagnostic system framework (2oo3D), with a downgrade model of 3-2-0.
• A single IO module can satisfy SIL3 requirements, and the IO module can be configured for redundancy to improve usability.
• A single system configured to be the master device can respond in less than 30ms.
• The PFDAV accounts for less than 10% of the safety circuit, which facilitates the user’s selection of sensors and actuators.
• The proof test interval may be up to 15 years, reducing the user’s maintenance and management costs.
• SOE accuracy can reach 1ms.
• Can be seamlessly integrated with the HollySys DCS system. • Safety circuit usability can reach 99.999%.
• 1+1 redundancy power supply.