Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：1
Location: Hangzhou, Beijing, China
Recruiting department: Product Manufacturing Centre
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: email@example.com
- In charge of formulating production work plan standards to modulate production fluctuations
- In charge of coordinating and solving differences between supply and demand, and ensure that the project is delivered punctually.
- In charge of the review and issuing of production work plan
- In charge of training of production planners in quality assessment, relevant skills, and business workflow.
- In charge of the optimisation of the head office’s production plan workflow, including the ERP system
- Collecting data and regularly consolidating statistical tables and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in relevant majors such as management and automation.
- More than 5 years of working experience with more than 3 years in project implementation and production management.
- Familiar with automation control product knowledge, production workflow, and project implementation processes. Has a firm grasp of knowledge relevant to resource allocation and production material-control. Familiar with office automation and data management software.