Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：2
Location: Beijing, China
Recruiting department: HR Department
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: email@example.com
- Based on the company’s HR plan, formulate annual HR recruitment plans and programs, arrange for implementation, and ensure that the HR recruitment plans of the different companies are effectively executed.
- Take charge of establishing, perfecting, and continuously improving recruitment management and internal deployment systems, processes, and modules. Propagate them and implement them.
- Take charge of analysing, choosing, and managing recruitment channels.
- Take charge of establishing and improving the company’s recruitment test database, and constantly improve interview approaches and methods, and conduct HR recruitment skill training for the HR representatives of the different departments.
- Follow up with hired personnel, form a competency model for the company’s hiring staff, and establish a talent reserve mechanism.
- Take charge of the management for the full process of staff recruitment and deployment, and ensure that the right candidate is assigned to the right position.
- Take part in recruitment interviews, screen and select candidates, and issue a notice of recruitment to the successful candidate.
- Complete reports and the compiling of recruitment data for statistical purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in human resource or relevant majors.
- More than 5 years of HR management experience, and more than 3 years of recruitment experience, and priority will be given to those with experience working in the said field or relevant fields.
- Proficient in different methods of accessing talent.
- Has actual experience in HR recruitment, familiar with recruitment processes, familiar with operating different recruitment tools and methods, and has ample recruitment experience.