Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：1
Recruiting department: International business department
Contact number: +86 010-58981373 / +65 6777 0950
Contact email: email@example.com
This role requires the right candidate to lead the migration of the finance function of Singapore, initiate and implement numerous improvements to the reporting structures and procedures including setting up standard templates for all journal vouchers, implementing reporting instructions and deadlines to all business units, do the introduction, review and commentary of the finalized numbers to the CFO prior to submitting results to the holding company in China.
Oversee the team on a monthly basis and ensure that Group deadlines for consolidation reporting and Management information reporting are met, review of finalized numbers, ensuring that results submitted to the Group are fairly stated. Ensuring financial integrity and preparation of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and local FRS.
Ensure that SOX controls are being adhered to and improve. Report monthly Asia Pacific consolidated & site specific sales, operating results, financial position and ensures accurate and timely completion of financial reporting & analysis, including management reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Perform financial analysis to support management and business units
- Drafting and implementing operating and accounting policies
- Involved in system implementation and process improvements
- SOX champion for the region
- Liaise with the external and internal auditors
- Assist business with data cleansing analysis exercises that enable better quality of data to facilitate decision making by the business.
- Undertake special projects
- Good honors degree in Accountancy from a recognized university.
- At least 8 years of financial experience some of which is gained in a MNC.
- Strong in Consolidation, US GAAP and SOX are preferre
- Detail oriented and results driven with a focus on excellence.
- Process minded with a good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, organized and motivated
- Ability to multi-task and manage work pressure and deadlines.