Coating Preparation System
The coating preparation system’s process control solutions include auto-weighing control, auto-level control, auto-flow control, auto-temperature control, and overload pressure protection instructions. The key controls have to show the actual measured value and set value of the instruments on the computer operating interfaces, and are able to flexibly set the parameters for different instruments.
Process control steps
- Process control for preparing and adding de-foamers, anti-agent, dispersant and spare aids.
- Process control for adding whitening agents, lubricants, and bactericides.
- Process control for the preparation of alkaline used for pigment dispersion and feeding.
- Process control for preparing dyes.
Process control for preparing and adding adhesive reserves and control of the preparation of hot water
- Process control for latex preparation.
- Process control for the brewing of surface adhesive.
- Process control for preparing hot water.
- Process control for the brewing of coating starch gel and dissolving of PVA and CMC.
Process control for the storing and adding of slurry calcium and the dispersion, storage, and adding of clay
- Process control for storage of calcium slurry.
- Process control for dispersion of clay.
Process control for storage and formulation of coating
- Process control for supplying and feeding of coating and surface adhesive.
- Feeding from MSP system storage tank to the tank that is in front of machine.
- Control for the sending of coating from the scraper system.