Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：1
Location: Beijing, China
Recruiting department: R&D Management Department
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Formulate and constantly improve project management systems and processes.
- Promote, optimise, and provide guidance on usage pertaining to project management systems, processes, methods, and tools.
- Support, monitor, evaluate, and assess processes in the full project life cycle, conduct data analysis, and report results.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in electronics, computing, management, data statistics, and relevant majors.
- More than 2 years of experience as a R&D project management or in R&D project management, priority will be given to those who are with experience in software or hardware development, or familiar with industries such as the electronics and railway industry.
- Familiar with relevant project management technologies (WBS, Gantt charts, network diagrams), and priority will be given to those who are familiar with more than 1 project management software.
- Priority will be given to those with PMP or other relevant project management qualifications.
- Excellent organisation, communication, and coordination skills.