Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：8
Location: New Delhi, India, or other locations:
Recruiting department: International business department
Contact number: +86 0571-81633731
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Job & Position Responsibilities:
- In charge of market planning for the target region.
- In charge of expanding and managing client relationships.
- Independently arrange the operation of sales projects, be in charge of sales targets and market targets, and complete sales, market, and payment targets.
- Improve the company’ brand and visibility.
- The customer groups comprise industry integrators, design companies, general contractors, and end-user in the target areas.
Job & Position Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree and above qualifications in related fields, such as automation, computer, process control, meter, electric, and electromechanical integration.
- Candidates with 3-5 years of automation industry experience, and fall under any one of the following categories will be given priority. However, certain conditions may be eased on a case by case basis.
- Candidates with experience in electric power, chemicals, and equipment (DEH) industries.
- Candidates with experience in engineering and product development.
- Candidates with ample experience in automation product sales.
- Candidates with experience in regional management.
- Candidates with the ability to independently establish and maintain stable client relationships.
- Candidates with a strong ability to read, write, and communicate in English, and possess a foundation in international commerce.
- Candidates who are able to travel overseas for business trips and adhere to work requirements at the new work location.
- Candidates who are cheerful, proactive, achievement driven, hardy, proficient in self-expression, cooperative, and capable of learning.
Note: Applicants shall submit their resumes in both English and Chinese, and a self-introduction in English which shall be at least 500 words in length.