Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs functional tests and commissioning of SCADA System.
- Conducts validation tests with clients
- Prepares and updates of test documents in different testing phases.
- Consolidates all test data and results for analysis.
- Performs installation and configuration on equipment in the control system.
- Supports the hardware setup of equipment cabinets (cabling routing, terminations, power supply)
- Executes the commissioning of equipment cabinets in LUL stations/control rooms
- Liaises with other contractors, stakeholders and other personnel to facilitate the testing activities.
- General screen design and configuration of operators HMI in a SCADA or process control environment
- Knowledge in LAN and network infrastructure
- Knowledge in I/O Device Programming and configuration (PLCs) and RTU.
- Preferably from a Transport/Rail SCADA systems experience
- Analogue system design experience (PA/Telephony)
- Sun, Solaris/UNIX and Windows, Relational DBs such as MySQL
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- Self-starter and team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Experienced in working with all levels of staff
- Able to work in multi-cultured environment.
- Able to work independent with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume.
We apologize that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.