Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：5
Location: Nanchang, Beijing, China
Recruiting department: Engineering Centre
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist the project manager in completing the project’s daily technology management.
- Take charge of the installation, debugging, and supervision at the signalling worksite (interlock, ATS, ATP/ATO).
- Take charge of the preparation of project progress reports and follow-ups.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in relevant majors such as railway signalling and electrical infrastructure.
- Has initiative at work and possesses excellent communication skills.
- Majored in electrical control or has railway signalling experience (2 years or above
- Possess professional knowledge and technical skills, and familiar with project management processes; Familiar with project management software. Familiar with the installation and testing processes for railway signalling systems.