10 Jan SIL 2 certification of HollySys LK products by TÜV makes it simpler, easier, and cost effective for manufacturers to meet growing industrial standards
HollySys launched its updated version large scale Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), this version does have some differences in appearance and enhancements. It adopt the dual rack redundant structure which can be mounted separately on two racks, respectively, A series and B series.
The updated version PLC can be widely used in a variety of applications such as the high-end machinery and equipment control, complex machine control, discrete manufacturing plant control, suitable for transportation, municipal services, water treatment and other public engineering.
- Dual rack redundant structure, including power redundancy, controller redundancy, network redundancy.
- In redundancy mode, the system can run when there is a fault.
- The fastest time for redundancy switching is 130 ms.
- The minimum time of task scheduling is less than 100 us.
- The fastest loop response time of system is less than 200 ms.
- Under the same network segment, you can add 122 pairs control stations.
- Single-DP network, you can add 116 IO slaves.
- The IO capacity supported by system more than 10,000 points.
- Reading Log tool that can record the abnormal operation, fault and other information logs more than 10,000.
- You can respectively obtain module information and diagnostic information of each module through Module Information Instruction library, System State Instruction library.
- Each module is hot-swappable.
- To update the system via SD card or AutoThink software.
- Compatible with existing LK IO module.