Number of candidates to be recruited for this position：5
Location: Beijing, China
Recruiting department: R&D, Safety Quality Centre
Contact number: +86 010-58981373
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take charge of integration and system testing of industry automation projects.
- Build a testing environment.
- Participate in requirement and design reviews, and prepare test cases based on requirements and design documents.
- Execute test cases, report errors, and fill in the test log.
- Analyse and summarize test results, and facilitate problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in computing, electronics IT, automation, communications, or related majors.
- Have knowledge of mainstream operating systems (Unix / Linux / Windows), basic knowledge of network technologies, databases, and automations. Familiar with C Programming.
- Priority will be given to those with more than 3 years of experience in development and testing.