Steam Turbine Digital Electro – Hydraulic Control System
HOLLiAS DEH Categories
- High pressure combustion-resistant oil electro-hydraulic control system that uses combustion-resistant oil as the working substance, shortened as high pressure combustion-resistant oil DEH.
- Low pressure turbine oil electro-hydraulic control system that uses turbine oil as the working substance, shortened as low pressure turbine oil DEH.
- Self-contained anti-wear oil electro-hydraulic control system that uses anti-wear oil as a working substance, shortened as self-contained DEH.
HOLLiAS DEH Characteristics
- The electro-hydraulic converter has strong anti-pollution properties, does not jam, and operates smoothly.
- The safety oil isolation valve for the high-pressure combustion-resistant oil DEH uses a piston-based isolation valve and an alternative film-based isolation valve, and does not have issues such as fatigue lifespan.
- The velocimetry module adopts the 2oo3 redundancy method.
- Uses dual-redundancy LVDT displacement sensor.
- The master control unit, system network, power module, and key I/O module of the control segment uses redundancy configuration.
- The I/O module, master control unit, and power supply comes with an electric plug.
- All I/O modules have been designed to have some artificial intelligence.